Thursday, June 12, 2008

Meme...

Stole this off Sunshine...it's been a while since I've done a Meme so thought I'd give it a go...

Five Things In My Freezer
1. Ice
2. Vanilla ice cream
3. Frozen chips
4. Rump Steak
5. Eye ice pack

Five Things In My Wardrobe
1. Coat hangers (all with shirts/suits/coats etc hanging off them)
2. Violin
3. Shoes...lots of 'em
4. About 70 bottles of wine of varying degrees of age/quality
5. All my past diaries

Five Things In My Car
1. Refidex (though in Sydney, they call them Street Directories, I still call it my Refidex)
2. Cinnamon mints
3. CDs
4. Mobile phone charger
5. KFC wrapper

Five Things In My Bag
1. Keys
2. Wallet
3. iPod
4. My current diary - yes, that's right, I use an actual paper diary, not an electronic one!!!!
5. A little fold-up umbrella

Five Things On My Bedside Table
1. Clock radio
2. Photos of my friends
3. About $500 in coin which I need to cash in at the Bank one of these days...
4. My Singstar "Best Male Performer" trophy
5. Speeding fine - bloody Speed cameras! My first speeding fine since 1999!!!

6 comments:

Tom said...

It was all going so well until I got to the KFC wrapper! Ugh. :P

Cahill's Rest said...

You have 70 bottles of wine in your cupboard????? LOL...that is hilarious!

Monty said...

Tom, I lurrrrrve KFC!!!

Colin, it's the coolest, darkest place in my apartment to store my vino! hic!

Tom said...

Well maybe washed down with one of those 70 bottles!

(Actually I thought that bit was totally normal - my stash of vino must be that sort of number too!)

Darth Gateau said...

mmm... fillet tower burgers... the ultimate food sin but a definite guilty pleasure for me.

we call a refidex (is that right?) an 'A to Z' so much less complicated.

IAN said...

Cash those coins and er, pay that fine

Ah, I've taken the meme!

Labels