Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

My life is crazy at the moment! OK, so minimal amounts of sleep on Saturday night and Sunday night may be contributing to this (but sooooo worth it - Brad is just so hot that I don't want to waste my time with him actually sleeping) but everything is kinda happening at the moment which is starting to stress me out!

1. Firstly, as of next Thursday (10th April), I'm off on holidays for 8 days in Thailand. This means my work needs to be totally up-to-date by then.
2. My first assignment for my DFP is due 16th April (when I'll be in Thailand) so it also has to be completed by next Thursday as well (and ideally, I'd like to have it completed this weekend). I've got to read (and understand) 10 modules before I can complete my assignment. I've read 4 of them so far. They take about 90 - 120 mins for each module. Eeek!
3. I have a HOT Scotsman who wants to see me as much as possible (and the feeling is entirely mutual). We've arranged 2 nights this week and one night on the weekend.

I'm running out of time!

He rang me last night - about 9.30pm - and it quickly got hot and heavy and before I knew it, I was in my car, about to head over to his place! But I stopped and thought about it and in my head, knew that I shouldn't! I was exhausted from 2 nights of minimal sleep and a workout and really just needed to sleep. So I rang him back and cancelled - he was very understanding. I think maybe he was a little relieved as well - things just got out of hand on the phone and we both got caught up! So I went to bed at 10:30pm and didn't wake up this morning until 8:30am! Faaaaaaaaaark!!! Consequently, I was late for work - got here at 9.30am (which for me was an impressive turnaround) only to find that my boss and 4 of the 6 Bankers in my team were off sick!!! And the 5th banker is fading fast! Thankfully, our assistants are here, but the phones are ringing, the emails keep popping up and I'm over it!!! AND I have a 4pm session with Greg, my trainer, so it means I'm going to have to come back to work after that to finish off!

But I can't really complain. Yes, I'm flat strap, but the factor that is complicating things is a hot Scotsman and there aint no way I'm going to put him on hold!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

B, are you thinking with your brain or with your balls?

Do difficult projects [modules] first, after that there's enough time to play...

Brad will understand. You can go to Thailand because you're in this [banking] position now, if you loose the test it could be next year... Botanic Gardens...

Darth Gateau said...

Stop blogging. Start working. Scotsman can fill in the gaps. Er... so to speak.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

And yet your finding time to blog.

Priorities gezzer should be:

1. Work/studies
2. Brad

But not necessarily in that order ;o)

Good luck with the juggling

Englishman in London said...

Monty

Go prioritise!!

Its a blip - Brad first - ie talk to him, keep him updated and involved, but get the work DONE!

After the work blip, its his turn to be priority!

Good luck

Tom said...

Pssshht... You're all being very unaustralian. Take a sicky Monty - the rest of the team are off, perfect excuse! Go and take McBrad out to lunch or something. ;)

Labels