Sunday, April 27, 2008

Long weekend...

I'm just back from a lovely long weekend away with my gorgeous boyfriend McBrad. I took him down to the beach-house and what a weekend it was! I must confess to being just a tad nervous...spending the whole weekend with him, just the two of us - it could've turned out to be a complete nightmare...or a complete dream! It was, of course, the latter! The more time I spend with him, the more I like him! He's a sweet hearted (and incredibly sexy) gentle man.

It was the perfect weekend to have down the coast too - lovely chilly nights which were made for snuggling & gorgeous warm sunny days! Here's a couple of pics that he took when we took Noodle for a walk on the beach.
The very cute Groodle (Golden Retriever-Poodle mix) called Noodle & I...

Me, on the beach...

So...so far, so good! Tuesday is our 1 month anniversary and we're going out to celebrate. Don't know exactly what we're doing, but I can't wait!

6 comments:

Cahill's Rest said...

nice pics mont! Ur positively glowing! The weather looked superb!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, all sounds good!

Victor said...

You look great and that is a tantalising peek at McBrad reflected in your sunglasses!

Phil said...

Good for you Monts :-)

Looks like it was a superb w/end!

Phil
x

Anonymous said...

great pics and sounds like a great weekend...BUT we need to see pics of McBrad, that sneak peek in your glasses is too small...even if you magnify it 10 times...not that I did...BUT if 'someone' were to, you wouldn't be able to get a view

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Brad seems really good for you.. you really are postively glowing.

Labels