Monday, April 07, 2008

PS I miss you...

McBrad had previously arranged to go out for dinner with some friends on Friday night and I really needed to hit the books hard, so I decided to have a quiet night in. It was a good idea, as I had spent the previous two nights with McBrad.

9pm comes and I receive a text message: PS I miss you...

Do I melt into the carpet or what!!! Needless to say, the minute he messaged me that he was home, I was in my car whizzing my way across the Harbour Bridge for a joyful reunion.

Saturday night was my friend Ivan's birthday celebrations. Everyone was meeting at Green Park Hotel from 8pm for drinks etc, so I invited McBrad to come along as well. I drove over to his place, dumped my stuff and then we went to dinner. Dinner done, we were walking down Bourke St heading for the Green Park when he received an sms from one of his friends asking what he was doing. The friend lived on Bourke St so we dropped in and spent an hour or so with his friend and the friend's flatmate. We left them and continued to the Green Park - it would have been around 9pm by that stage and the place was pretty full. I offered to get drinks, so introduced him to Ivan and a couple of Ivan's friends and left him in their care. Waiting at the bar, I get a text message: Hey Handsome, don't be long! x

Do I melt again! This guy is just pushing all the right buttons so far! We ended up staying for a couple of hours and then, joined by my mate Dan, we head over to Palms to meet up with the aforementioned friend and friend's flatmate. We stayed for maybe an hour and then left the boys to continue their dancing! I had some alternative kind of dancing in mind which I wanted to try back at McBrad's!

Last night, I cooked dinner for us at his place and afterwards, we watched the first Harry Potter movie. I love that it's getting nice and cool at night, because he is just soooo good to snuggle on the couch with. He's actually very warm - a big, furrrrry (albeit very fit) Scottish teddy bear! This morning, as he was leaving quite early, he gave me his spare set of keys. Not sure if there's anything in it...I'm not taking it as a permanent thing - just a convenience thing - and I'll try and give them back when I see him next. But I'm chuffed that he trusts me enough already.

PS I did actually finish all the required reading for my DFP over the weekend...now to do the written assignment before I leave for Thailand on Friday! Eeek!

PPS I told McBrad about PC - it was soooo not an issue for him so phew! But I'm glad I told him anyway, it was stressing me and I don't want this to start off on the wrong foot.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

PPPS... So it's true your brain dropped to crotch-level! What is more important, taking the test and have a good result or...

Englishman in London said...

This is fabtastic.

So happy for you, that when I read your blog I find myself smiling!

How are you going to cope being so far away in Thailand - it would seem you can hardly keep apart when in the same city!

Hug

Anonymous said...

i completely agree with englishman abroad...i swoon by proxy...PPPPS I hope you're sending back msgs of an equal swoon-worthy nature!

Monty said...

Oh you betcha Anon. I reply to every sms with one equally sappy! He seems to like them! :-)

Single Guy said...

Great news Monty! Scottish teddy bear...sounds nice...specially for winter!

Happy Bday and enjoy Thailand! I will too:)

Sh@ney said...

Aweee soooooooo sweet, 6 months in and I am still getting lovely SMS messages from Nate....Sure brighten up a dull day....MsBrad sounds like a very charming chap Monty....Would be wonderful to see you happy in love....Have a great trip and best wishes xox
Is McDreamy OK? He seems a little distant of late...I fear to ask!

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Ahh I'm so chuffed for you.

McBrad (it is a nice name.. go TOM).. seems really nice. Make sure you don't let him get away now B.

PS - I'm glad you got that off your chest.. nicely done.

NOW GO FINISH THAT ASSIGNMENT ALREADY

Labels