Monday, April 21, 2008

Monty's Thailand Tour II...



Well, here it is...my most revealing photo EVER! And yes, I AM wearing swimmers! ;-)
And here's us with our favourite Singapore Slings! Love 'em!
Anyway, I'm back in Sydney (cold, wet Sydney) and I do apologize for my lack of blogging...the internet connection at the resort was rather dismal.

But suffice to say, the last bit of the holiday was as good as the first - Mark chartered a huge 102 yr old yacht for his birthday and it was fabulous! A glorious day on the Andaman Sea, eating, drinking, swimming, feeding fish, snorkelling. Just magnificent! And we hit the Simon Cabaret for the biggest and most spectacular ladyboy show in Phuket as well. Lots of fun - these are some seriously female-looking former men - and the costumes alone must be responsible for a worldwide sequin shortage! Wow!

And although my Siamese sojourn had to come to an end after 8 short days, I still had one thing to look forward to...seeing McBrad again! It was a sensational holiday, but I still couldn't help but wish that he was there with me! But, I got the next best thing, when he turned up, at 6am Sunday morning to collect me from the airport! What a sweetie! Such a gorgeous man! Needless to say, it was a very happy return for this little black duck!
:-)




10 comments:

Campbell said...

It sounds like a great holiday Monty (and a great return as well!!)
Thanks for the clarification of your state of dress, I did wonder!

Darth Gateau said...

it really does look like you ain't got no pants.

Anonymous said...

welcome back!

Sh@ney said...

You look so relaxed in that photo & an empty glass is always a good sign...*winks* Nice Snapshot!

A chartered Yacht, days at the beach, swimming, drinking, parties, shows...Oh you do have it good. And to come home to the man of your dreams, sheesh! Life is great huh!...giggles

Chris said...

Welcome back, sound rested and ready to go again, thanks for making the rest of us jealous.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

LOL.. you look like a Mermaid. Alas, a most sexy alluring one at that.

If I'm HOT.. then you're scorching Benji.

Ehem... not the most revealin shot I've ever seen of you *coughs*. The 'other one' *coughs* elsewhere.. is, just slightly more so. But your smiling in this one, so I think this is the better pix.

Monty said...

SSD - now you've got me concerned...where did you see this other *cough* more revealing pic???? :-)

Sh@ney said...

Guess who's coming down your way in May?

Monty said...

Shaney...wahooo! Email me and we'll organize dinner or something with Evan and McDreamy! :-)

James said...

You do look a bit "nude" in the thumbnail pic. I wasn't sure if the full image was "work safe" :)

Labels