Monday, March 31, 2008

Highland Fling...

Following up from yesterday's post, I spent the afternoon sitting in my local park in the warm sunshine, studying the operation of financial markets and the various types of asset classes that are available for investors. Hard work when there's cute guys without shirts on kicking footballs around!

Anyway, work done, it was play time! Turned up at Brad's place (that's the Scotsman's name) at 7pm with a bottle of wine and a smile on my face. First agenda, a lovely long snog...he's a fabulous kisser (I know, I know, I say that about every guy on this blog, but that's only because I omit to mention the bad kissers that I've encountered). We decided just to walk down to Crown St and have Italian for dinner instead of driving to Newtown. And it was very sweet, he grabbed my hand and we walked there hand-in-hand! There were a couple of guys that he knew from his gym there at the restaurant and so he introduced me as his date! I was very impressed with this - normally I'd expect to be introduced as a friend or something so I thought it was lovely that he was willing to out "us" in that way.

Dinner done, we wandered back to his place and he put on a DVD and we snuggled on the couch, with a glass of wine and some icecream. Fantastic! He's a very tactile man and I LOVE that! He's also quite a romantic which is great!

Best thing, we've still not watched any of the Harry Potter movies yet so I've got at least another 4 dates guaranteed! he he he!

Monty is looking rather smug today!

5 comments:

Cahill's Rest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cahill's Rest said...

my my...well done...he doesn't have a twin brother by any chance does he?

Darth Gateau said...

you should get him to wear his kilt for your next date. Make sure he wears it in the traditional Scots' way too...

yani said...

What else is there to say but.... "Awwwwww bless!" :)

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Ahhh thats the sweetest thing ever.. go Monty.

And yes you do mention everyone is a fab kisser.. just for once you gotta mention a bad one.. glad Brad isn't one of those ;o)

Labels