Friday, April 04, 2008

Highland Fling II...

I went over to McBrad's (loved it Tom, great name for him) last night. I had offered to cook him dinner and so purchased the groceries required and turned up. He had to take his new little puppy for a walk (a poodle called Noodle....awwww) before dinner, so we had a quick glass of SavBlanc together and then he left. With him gone and my twin-set and pearls on, protected of course with a crisp linen apron, I whipped up some pasta with a lovely easy parmessan & double cream sauce.

He came home and brought out of the fridge a bottle of Piper-Heidsieck champagne! He said he'd bought it for me for our own private celebration of my birthday - to start my "birthday week" which culminates next Thursday on my actual birthday! What a sweet man! And then, we were cuddling in the kitchen (I can't keep my hands off him, he's so sexy) when he says that he's never felt this comfortable with another guy so early in a relationship! Swoon!!!

Needless to say, Monty was in a VERY GOOD MOOD last night!!!

6 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

Good on you Monty. Kilt, bagpipes and tartan...what more could you want? Best of luck!

Tom said...

Och aye!

:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Monty, I'm a new reader and your blog is great...McBrad (the Mc thing is soooo last year though) sounds great and it's great to see you're having so much fun! Go find out what's under the kilt!

Tom said...

Maybe once under-kilt investigations have been completed the appropriate name should be the Brad Whopper Deluxe™. :P

Sh@ney said...

Hmmmm, whats this a new flame in your life and I am just finding out...Ok admittedly, have been having some internet problems and have not been visiting too many blogs of late...But WOW...whats great news that you are smitten once again...Yeeeeehah!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Monty

Labels