Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Catching up...

Well, it's been several days since my last post and I do apologize. I must say that the past couple of weeks have just been full on! I've not had a moment of peace - it's just been really busy! ...and it's been a good thing too, as I've not had much time to dwell on The Tourist. I'm finding I'm missing him much more than I anticipated. sigh...

Anyway, it was a very sunny, very hot weekend here in Sydney and this week is much the same. I did end up going out on Friday night...with John, the Risk Executive from work. Everyone else who had originally planned to come out bailed on me, and so John suggested a drink or two at Ivy. Two bottles later, we decided we should go to dinner and so we headed back to the office so that I could drop off my work bag (didn't want to lug it around the city). Needless to say, Monty and John, in the lift, snogging like our lives depended on it! Which is fine, except that there's video surveillance in the lifts...so now work has evidence of shenanigans betwix the two of us! Eeek!

Anyway, we had dinner and I dragged him to Palms, but we didn't end up dancing...too busy snogging in the corner. God that guy kisses well!!! We left around midnight but to our respective homes. He has a rule about “screwing the crew” and he’s understandably cautious about getting physical with me. Never fear, I’m wearing him down! He he he! But it was a lovely night out with him.

Saturday I slept, and then met up for a drink with a date in the afternoon. (yes, although I’m still missing The Tourist, I’m determined to move on) Saturday evening, a couple of friends were having a BBQ and invited me over, which was lovely, even if I was the only single there! And it was nice to actually get to bed before midnight!!!

(Just as a side point…what is it with all these couples who seem to insist on flaunting their “married” status whenever a single person is around??? I mean, I understand they’re a couple and that’s fine, I’m happy for them, so really, there’s no need to keep snogging, cuddling and canoodling to convince me they are together! Get a room, or better still, go home!)

Sunday, Jacqui had arranged for a bunch of us to go “barefoot bowling” at the Waverton Bowls club. There was a couple of her friends, some mutual friends from work (including John) and myself. The thing I love about barefoot bowling is the fact that you’re playing sport whilst drinking at the same time – how good is that! And due to the fact that it was brilliantly sunny and very warm, the drinking kind of got more attention than the bowling. We did that for a couple of hours before heading down to the Commodore Hotel for food and more beer! Muzbot turned up too which was lovely…our last chance to have a beer or two at our local as neighbours.

So, it was a fun weekend. But it was FULL. Yesterday, after my workout with Greg, I had an appointment with my very hunky masseur. God he’s hot!!! And extremely flirtatious! Dangerous waters! I mentioned that my next massage will be my birthday massage and he jokingly said that maybe he’ll do it naked for me! Yes please!!! Well, we’ll see in a couple of weeks if he comes through with his promise!

So last night after the massage was my first real night at home for more than a week! It’s crazy! And this week is just as full. Thankfully, I’ve decided not to do anything at all over the Easter weekend and so I’ll just be able to play it by ear and hopefully, do lots of relaxing.

5 comments:

Cahill's Rest said...

Man you've got IT going on at the moment!!! Men everywhere! Thanks for reading my last entry...it was a bit War and Peace....I feel that I should be offering people a meal or something at the end of it for making it that far!

Tom said...

Glad you had a great weekend!

But the important question.... did you see the risk man's passport?

Monty said...

*slaps Tom*

No, he's an Aussie! ;-)

Tom said...

What? I get a slap for looking out for you and making sure you haven't snared another backpacker who's going to desert you? Pfffft. *rolls eyes* There's no pleasing some people. :P

Monty said...

You get a slap just because it's fun! he he he!

Labels