Friday, March 07, 2008

Blogging Meme...

Stole this off Tom, who stole it off Yani, who stole it off...well, anyway. . .

1. Which blog has been on your current blogroll the longest? Single in the City - he got me started in the first place!
2. Which blog is the most recent addition? The Green Light at the End of the Dock - only added him this week.
3. Which blog sends you the most traffic? Have no idea - but given the popularity of Tom's, I'd say his.
4. Which blog has the best design? As everyone has said, Muzbot's has the coolest headers - I love the cartoon character of Muzbot. But I also quite like the design of YarravillePaul's as well.
5. Which blog has the best title? They are all good titles, but I think Superchilled's best describes him.
6. Which blog has the best images? Tricky one...for eye candy, it's gotta be Emackinations. General photography, Pedestrian Fair
7. Which blog has the most self pics? Emackinations...usually in the buff too which is highly pleasant!
8. Which blog is most similar to yours? Hmmm, I would say Chris from DC - just in respect of the whole coming out thing...I read what he says about what he's going through or how he's feeling and it very much resonates with me - feels like he's going through what I did about 12 months ago.
9. Which blog is most different? Most of the blogs I read are relatively similar in that they detail day to day life - in some way, shape or form. But Pedestrian Fair is more just a photographic blog and so in that respect, is the most different.
10. Which blog is most political? Single in the City - he was always discussing gay issues which I really enjoyed.
11. Which blogger posts most often? Tom - he's got plenty of time on his hands now so he's going to town of recent times with the blog posts!!!
12. Which blogger do you wish posted more? Guy In London - he seems to have stopped which is a shame as I really enjoyed his blog!
13. Which blogger lives closest to you? Muzbot at the moment, but that sadly is about to change! :-(
14. Which blogger lives the farthest away? The London bloggers - Darth Gateau, Poobaba, Soul Seared Dreamer, Wordage, Gay Banker & Guy In London.
15. Which blogger is most likely to become famous? Mike already is - and it's mostly because of Bondi, his beautiful Alaskan Malamute
16. Have you ever dreamed about someone on your blogroll? Not that I can recall...
17. Do you have a crush on anyone on your blogroll? Maybe...
18. Have you ever kissed anyone on your blogroll? Maybe...
19. Who’s the best kisser? A boy must have some secrets! ;-)
20. Who’s the sexiest on your blogroll? All of the bloggers on my blogroll are sexy in some way!
21. Who’s the most athletic? Muzbot - he's always climbing mountains, or doing adventure races etc. And Tom, who's swimming races left right and centre. And Superchilled - he also is swimming all the time.
22. Who’s the tallest? Tom - easily.
23. Who’s the shortest? Maybe Poobaba?
24. Who’s the strongest? I reckon Muzbot would be
25. Who’s the youngest? Whittle - he's still in college
26. Who’s the oldest? Chris in DC I think...he's 46
27. Who’s the wealthiest? Tom would have to be...he can afford to stop work for 12 months to learn restauranty stuff instead.
28. Who’s the most creative? Yani I reckon
29. Which blogger would be the life of the party? Darth Gateau - he IS the life of the party!
30. Which blogger would you go shopping with? Darth Gateau - love his style!
31. Which blogger would you go hiking/camping with? Muzbot - he's the camping king! or should I say queen? ;-)
32. Which blogger would you have coffee with? I'd love to have coffee with YarravillePaul and Campbell - the Melbourne bloggers!
33. Which blog makes you laugh the most? Tequilla Mockingbird - although he hasn't posted for AGES, some of his posts had me crying, they were hilarious!!! This is my favourite post.
34. Which blog is the most heartwarming? I really like Phil's actually - I just enjoy seeing how happy he is with Rich!
35. Which blogger do you think is the best cook? Tom - he had better be if his restaurant is going to be a success!
36. Which blogger would you most want to meet your family? Well, the only family that is still talking to me is my brother Mark in London, and so I'd like him to meet the London bloggers.

8 comments:

Darwin said...

cool meme. Thanks for the link by the way, I have been trying to reciprocate as I love reading yours - but I'm having blogger issues yet again (I think it's IE7) and so haven't been able to just yet..

Have a fabulous weekend!

Muzbot said...

Strongest?!?!? Oh you make me laugh!
Thanks for the very kind words.
I'm not moving too far way. We might just have to have City drinks from now on.

Anonymous said...

Hey monty....love your blog mate...really easy to read. U seem to know all of Blog World!! Very impressive. I'm still pretty knew to it...still trying to work out how to get mine more widely read!

Single Guy said...

Me..political! LOL

Phil said...

Thanks for the rating Monty! :-)

Campbell said...

Well Monty, may I suggest we don't meet half way. I think coffee in both Sydney and Melbourne will be nicer than in Albury (with all due respect to any country readers). Of course coffee in Melbourne is the superior!!

Poobaba said...

Best things come in small packages x

IAN said...

The first blog I started to read and the one that got me blogging was eMackinations, he blogs about life in Melbourne, and a lot of places I used to inhabit when I live there.
And lately have learned a lot from http://todaymelbourne.blogspot.com and http://stkildatoday.blogspot.com/ two photo blogs where the author looks like a professional photographer where I saw you can take a photo of virtually anything and make it look interesting so long as you frame it right.
Am very fond of Much Ado and blogs from Sydney cause that I guess is still home; tho I may not be back till retirement! lol

Labels