Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blogging meme...

Stole this off Yani...with his blessing of course! :-)

Do you promote your blog?
Not at all. It's mainly come from blogs that I've read - ones that have been linked to other blogs that I read. It's a fascinating way that blogging links are made!

How often do you check hits?
All the time...particularly if I've blogged something really personal (like my rant in January) where I am really wanting some feedback.

Do you stick to one topic?
Hello, have you read my blog? It's all over the place! Well, kinda. :-)

Who knows that you have a blog?
There a couple of friends I've told about my blog, but not the address...just the fact that I do blog. Otherwise, it's just the bloggers! (oh, and my brother Mark)

How many blogs do you read?
Well, the ones that are on my blog-roll...haven't actually counted them.

Are you a fast reader?
Yep

Do you customise your blog or do anything technical?
Have you seen my blog? It's the most basic, dull blog in history. I'm constantly jealous of all these tricky things that other bloggers do!

Do you blog anonymously?
Yep! Except for the fact that I've met more than half of my readers, so to that extent, I'm not exactly anonymous anymore. AND I've posted all these pics of myself!

To what extent do you censor yourself?
Not much at all. If you've read it, you'll quickly see that I'm pretty much out there...
That being said, I don't go into details about sexual stuff. Gotta have some limits.

The best thing about blogging?
Two things. My fellow bloggers - it's amazing to read some amazing stories and to compare notes. I've met so many of them as well, and am truly blessed to have made friends through blogging! The other thing...the ability to get stuff off my chest! As I've commented before, it really helps me to move on from issues I may be having etc. I'm a HUGE proponent of blogging as a form of therapy!

2 comments:

Sh@ney said...

Well you can't be reading mine sweetie, it aint there anymore. LOL
I really have to get down there one day & meet you guys! So many bloggers down south. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one to represent the northern end. :P

Anonymous said...

Hey Monty, Just found your blog. Hang in there in meeting the BF it will happen. I don't know why you have to tell anyone how long you have been out...fudge a little or act as if you have always been out. Great blog

Labels