Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mates...

I had dinner (and one or two beers) with my mate Muzbot tonight. We've not caught up since his birthday in January so there was lots of stuff to discuss. And it was great! More than great, it was fan-bloody-tastic!

We actually met at the first Sydney Bloggers Meet on 18th February 2007 so it's been just over a year! But what a year it's been! And over that whole time, Muz has been there, supporting and advising me, and just being a great friend. I remember the first time we met up after the Bloggers Meet, at the Commodore Hotel, how relaxed I felt with him. He's a very sweet guy; a very honest man and someone who's friendship I value very highly!

So thanks Muz! Thanks for the past year! Thanks for the reality checks you give me! Thanks for the gallons and gallons of beer we've consumed! Thanks for the teary moments! Thanks for the laughs! Thanks for the insights you've provided - insights to yourself, and insights into my own self! You are one in a million!

Monty! x

6 comments:

Muzbot said...

Oh you.... All I can say is:
"MMMmmmmm beeeeeer!"

Actually, a big thank you to you too. 12 months hey?! So, cheers to the next 12 then huh?! :)

Monty said...

Bring it on mate...bring it oooooonnnnn! :-)

Tom said...

Ah, sweet! I just read Muz's blog too! :)

Anonymous said...

Get a room guys.

Darth Gateau said...

aawwww. Y'all have a big Sydney group hug!

congrats on your first friendship birthday!

T said...

Indeed - given you both appear to be quite divergent personalities it is great you have forged such a strong friendship.

Best wishes :)

Labels