Friday, January 11, 2008

Week One...

Week one of my new job has now finished and I must say, it's been a very easy week. The number of clients that I have now is about a third of what I was dealing with in my previous job, and so there's just so much more time to do everything. I'm actually spending time each day trying to find work to do. So I'm not complaining at all. I've rung a lot of my new clients already, just to say hello and introduce myself, but over the coming weeks I will need to start meeting them as well. My new job entails much more of the client shmoozing stuff which will be kinda fun...lots of taking them to lunch etc.

Apart from that, I have a busy weekend coming up. But the weather is splendid and so it should be a delightful weekend here in Sydney! Can't wait.

Hope everyone else has a great weekend too!

4 comments:

Peter said...

Ben, it's good to hear the new job makes you happy, and I'm sure you see the benefits of lunching and dining clients... someone else is picking up the tab!

Darth Gateau said...

ooh! Enjoy all that wining & dining, but careful... it can lead to additional pounds. Not that you need worry about that.

Kitara said...

I really love the last post(the rant part). Completely agree with you 103%.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Glad to hear that. May the good times last ;o)

Labels