Friday, June 15, 2007

TGIF...

I'm feeling rather good at the moment...a good end to an all-over-the-place week. You know, over the past couple of weeks, I've been doubting myself, feeling like I didn't have "it". But, this week has been really really constructive for me.

I'm going on a date tomorrow night with a lovely guy and that should be great. I have The Doctor sms'ing me, wanting to see me again (dunno whether I will, he was a bit of a rebound guy, so I think I may have to let him down gently) . And as my friend Christiaan said last night, I'm not exactly the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I'm a good looking (well, reasonably anyway) guy, not exactly old, slim, single and available! I've got a good job, I live on the North Shore (which is a lovely place to live), and am quite settled! To be frank, I'm a catch!!! he he he!

So what's there to complain about? Nothing I say! Nothing! I'm going to have a FABULOUS weekend! Hope everyone else has a good one too! HUGS to you all! xxx

4 comments:

Tom said...

Yes boys and girls (well, boys!) he's not lying - Hunchback of Notre Dame he ain't! And not just North Shore, but Lower North Shore don't you know!

Have a great weekend Monty! :P

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Good luck for the date, lets hope he doesn't turn out to be a toad.

Same to you buddy, have a great weekend.

Single Guy said...

Own it! You are a catch and that's why you are getting so many dates! LOL..that and you pink shirts!

Muzbot said...

"I live on the North Shore" - Damn, I don't put that on my profile, is that why I'm not getting a man?

Hope it went ok. Will catch up on all this week. I promise.

Labels