Friday, June 22, 2007

Monty's Miscellaneous Musings...

I have no time to blog at the moment, but it's 5.05pm and I'm still at work and I'm over it for the week. So I thought I had better put digit to QWERTY and blog.

This week has been a funny week for me - but a good one. I received some good advice from a friend on Wednesday morning..."Monty" he said, "you need to get out more, have some fun, relax and just enjoy yourself". And you know what, I do! I have been waaaaayyyyyy too intense over the last couple of weeks and so I gave myself a bit of a slap around the chops and a good talking to. And then the sun came out...literally. It's been rainy weather for the past few weeks here in Sydney and it was just strange that as I was thinking about the advice I had received, the sun actually came out. The skies cleared and the sky was blue! And I felt a lift in my spirits quite literally! And I thought to myself...'yes, I do need to just chill out. Get over yourself Monty'!

I met up with my mate Muzbot on Wednesday night for a beer (or 6) and dinner and it was FANTASTIC to catch up with him and hear his travel stories! I had a sensationally FUN night with him, ending up at his place a little inebriated and playing internet Trivia games! And of course, talking him into doing THAT PST picture! he he he! Good onya Muz! It was the PERFECT panacea for me!!!

My friend Evan came over last night for dinner - he's deeply in with his Doctor - and again, it was another great night catching up with a mate! Both Muz and Evan have become very good friends, in very different ways, with different personalities and it's great to have them around!

Tonight, I pick up my friend Matt from the airport at 9.20pm and it's on for young and old!!! Matt, you may remember, was my first ever sleepover guy. He's an Aussie who's been living in London for the past few years and I met him last year in London on Monty's Shagging Tour of Europe! He's been visiting his family in Perth for the past week and has flown over to Sydney to see me for the weekend! So I am EXCITED!!! Apart from shagging the pants off him (of which there will be plenty!), we're going to "Priscilla, The Musical" tomorrow night with Evan and His Doctor and my friends James and Jacqui. So I get to meet Evan's Doctor which will be fun, and Matt will get to meet my friends! And Sunday, we catch up with Simon, the Sailing Penguin and his other half, The Guvnr! And alas, on Monday, Matt departs. . . sigh. . .

So it's all happening this weekend. Monday I am sure I am going to be SMASHED! Not a good week to be tired, being THE BUSIEST week of the year in my profession! But hey, it will be worth it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

nash said...

Enjoy your weekend Monty and happy recovery...

Darth Gateau said...

goodness! you've got plenty to keep you busy this weekend.

Well done for getting Muz to pose! Fab pic - amazing legs! Did he remove underwear for the pic or is the ball hiding pants. Slightly lime with envy.....

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

I stopped on 'Monty's Shagging Tour of Europe' - coz that dear boy needs details.

And yeah, happy recovering ;o)

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Just for the record you've been tagged. See here fore details

Labels