Thursday, June 21, 2007

PST...

A very quick post about PST as I have been neglecting this particular subject for a couple of weeks - mind you, I've still been wearing my Pink Shirt every Thursday and hope that everyone else has been too.

BUT, this week, hearts will be aflutter around the world when my good friend Muzbot's latest PST picture is viewed! But I warn you, be quick and check it out NOW as he's threatening to make this a time-limited post!

I've got a bucketload of stuff to post - but this week has been CRAZY busy, so who knows when I'll get a chance to post. But I promise, there will be lots and lots and lots.

In the meantime, have a look at Muzbot's blog!!!!! Seriously! :-)

6 comments:

Campbell said...

But we can't leave comments on Muzbot's blog AND we can't enlarge his photo! Monty, you need to work on him more!

Tales of the City said...

I know! He can kick me into touch anyday.. (before my CP).

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

I wonder why I made the same observation as Campbell about Muzbot's photo.

Darth Gateau said...

no comments allowed!
I also tried to click to enlarge. Sadly to no avail...

I'm a huge fan of a shapely thigh. And those babies are definitely shapely.

He didn't have those out in Rome!

James said...

I went along to Fruits in Suits last night, the monthly drinks for the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Business Association, and there were TWO blokes wearing pink shirts.

Monty said...

James, i hope you went up to them and said hello and checked out whether they were wearing them because of PST or just a random thing...! :-)

Labels