Friday, June 29, 2007

5 Things Meme

Copied this off Tom's blog...

5 Snacks I enjoy…
Tim Tams
CC's
Peanuts
Donuts
Cheese and crackers

5 Songs I know all the words too…
Ummmm, this is kinda embarassing...but here goes...
I Should Be So Lucky - Kylie
Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
Love In the First Degree - Bananarama
Feeling Good - Michael Buble
Being Boring - Pet Shop Boys
I actually pick up the words to songs quite easily, but these are ones that readily come to mind...

5 Things I would do with $100 million…
Invest most of the capital and live off the interest - I must agree with Tom here
Buy a house on the Nth Shore
Give my parents and my two brothers $5M each. Put $1M for each of my nieces and nephew in trust for them.
Establish a fabulous Landscape Gardening business that I will work in a couple of days a week
Lots and Lots and Lots of travel

5 Locations I would love to run away to…
Tuscany
Sicily
London
Cape Cod
Anywhere that Mr Right is/wants to be

5 Bad habits I have…
I have a mild obsession with washing my hands...
I do tend to be a rather manic driver
Falling for guys waaaayyyyy too quickly
Straightening other people's pictures, cushions, tables, etc etc
I have a bad habit for lusting after guys that will never go there with me

5 things I like doing…
Hanging out with my friends
Consuming beer and wine...particularly with said friends
Weekends away...with said friends, beer and wine
Travel
Snuggling with a hot guy - soooooo loving this at the moment (when the opportunity arises)

5 things I would never wear…
Baggy jeans that are hanging halfway down my arse
Speedos. I just can't do it.
Masseur sandles
Pink shirts on a Friday. There’s a time and a place you know. I'm with Tom on this one too...
Cheap underwear

5 TV shows that I like…
The Chaser's War on Everything
Spicks and Specks
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
National Nine News (sad I know)

5 Biggest joys of the moment…
I've just having a great time at the moment spending evenings with mates having a glass of wine or a beer or two, eating dinner and chatting! Lovin' it!
Blogging...
Cooking...particularly for friends
Sydney at the moment - the weather is fantastic now that it's stopped raining
Planning some more dates with some rather hot guys (actually, going on the dates is probably more fun, but you get the drift)

5 Favourite toys…
Y'know, I'm not really a toy kinda guy...

1 comment:

Tales of the City said...

Hey.. dont be ashamed.. Kylie rocks.. (well over here anyway)! Sicily.. ahh I do adore it having just returned from there..

Labels