Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Monday...

Well, it was just another ordinary Monday actually. Nothing untoward at all. It almost didn't feel like anything had happened, considering we were so drunk on Friday when it all did happen. CGWG greeted me normally, I greeted him back. No perceptable change to our behaviour really. He's in the middle of moving house and his brother's wife has just had a baby in Newcastle and so this week is very disrupted for him, otherwise he seemed willing to come over for dinner etc etc. ;-) He told me that we'll do it next week. He goes to Newcastle on Thursday and is there for the weekend.

So all my anxiety about Monday has really gone. If nothing ever happens again between us, then it's all sorted. If something does happen, it's not going to happen overnight!

9 comments:

Campbell said...

The question is do you want something to happen?

Monty said...

Well, that's the question Campbell. I like the guy, think he's pretty damn cute...BUT I'm going on my 3rd date with a lovely guy, an older (40) guy tomorrow night and all thoughts of CGWG are gone! Can't wait for tomorrow night! I think my experience with the Not-So-Straight-Guy have definitely given me a taste for the slightly older man! Oh, so so so many choices! Monty is one indecisive boy at the moment!!!

Tales of the City said...

Oh I love slightly older men.. especially with hairy chests. All my serious lovers have been at least 5 years older than me. Hmm I think there will be an update on the guy from work.

Darth Gateau said...

enjoy being indecisive! You're single and able to graze at the buffet of gay! I'd recommend filling your boots...

Campbell said...

Oh to be in such a dilemma!!! Good luck for tomorrow night. Remember what they say about 3rd dates - although I don't know if that applies to gay dates!
Looking forward to hearing about it.

Monty said...

CuteCTGuy - yes, tonight's date definitely has a hairy chest! yum! But I'm sure there will be an update on CGWG as well...he's still quite affectionate on the rare occasion we find ourselves alone (IE elevator). Dilemna city!
Darth - filling my boots - this seems to be a uniquely English expression...Englishman in Budapest has also used that in his comments.
Campbell - 3rd dates...you betcha! I'm counting on it in fact! The unresolved sexual tension is KILLING me!!! ;-)

Single Guy said...

That's good to hear..no harm done!

kookyknut said...

Fuck him in the stationery cupboard.

Monty said...

Kookynut - I wish! Unfortunately, we have a very open plan office - so unless I want the entire office watching, it will be tricky!

Labels