Sunday, February 25, 2007

A drizzly Sunday...

I know I am going to get howls of outrage from all Harbour Party attendees, but I'm very happy that it's a rainy ol' Sunday today! Nothing better than a sleep-in when it's overcast/raining, followed by a lazy lunch, and then a most pleasant couple of hours spent reading the Sunday papers!

Meeting up with a mate later on this arvo for a drink, and then it's a night at home. I'll get to watch the 6pm news (always exciting, never seem to get home early enough week nights to see the news) and Grey's Anatomy and, as I've just read, McSteamy is back tonight with not a lot covering him up! Yum!
It's perfect, and very needed after the last few nights!

3 comments:

Muzbot said...

C'mon... what's the point of including a tiny pic of flesh on your blog if we click on it and don't get any larger version! Where's the fun in that?
Lazy wet weekend evenings at home are always nice. There don't seem to be too many of them lately. Can't wait for the winter ones when we get the chance to wrap ourselves up in a doona and relax at home too...

Monty said...

Well, it was only about 10 secs on TV so only a relatively small viewing...it's only fair! ha ha!

Winter...bring it on Mr! But I don't just want to be wrapping myself in a doona! ;-)

Single Guy said...

Yes...lovely day to stay in and cuddle!!! I am so into Grey's Anatomy.

We are once again meeting up with some fellow Melbourne Bloggers (Ryan and DUP) this Friday 2 March from 9 pm at the Colombian Hotel on Oxford St. Feel free to join us!

Labels