Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update...

No, I haven't fallen off the planet - I'm still here. Busy busy busy at work and otherwise, nothing really significant to report. My bloody PC is having issues at the moment too (and don't you say anything about PC V Macs Tom) which means I can't log on at home. Thankfully, have been spending most of my time at McBrad's and so he's been letting me use his.

On the good side, I'm off with our ocean-swimming, surf-lifesaving and wannabe-restauranteur Tom and another mate, Dan, to see Priscilla, Queen of the Desert - The Musical on Saturday night. I've seen it twice already but it's in its last few weeks in Australia before it moves on to London's West End in January, and so it's my last opportunity. It's such a fun evening and neither Tom nor Dan have seen it so it'll be good to see what they think.

That's about it. How boring!

7 comments:

scottiejt said...

I was wondering what was going on with you.. :)

Glad is all going great in the land of monty and you just cant go past a Mac

I haven't seen Priscilla (one of the very few homosexuals who havent) so I guess I've missed my chance. Hope you guys have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Why waste money on a Mac when you can use Linux. Reliable. Easy to install. And free. This is the distribution I've been using for a while now. It's turned my tired old PC running Windows into a modern workhorse!

http://thinkgos.com/dgadgets.php

Tom said...

Linux, ugh. You get what you pay for James. :P

Looking forward to Saturday! :)

IAN said...

well I'm not Tom so I can say just get a mac! hehehehehe :P

Monty said...

Oh you boys and your Macs!!! McBrad is trying to persuade me to get a mac too! Sheesh! The pressure!!! :-)

PS Scottiejt - Priscilla is on until December so there's still time. :-)

Tom said...

Why don't you and McBrad go and have a perve at the boys and a fiddle with the computers and choose yourself a Mac at the Apple Store. You don't even have to queue up to get in these days. :)

Darth Gateau said...

I can't believe I left London before Priscilla arrived? I don't suppose that bus will ever be pulling in anywhere around here!

Labels