Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Horses...

Stupid animals...the lot of them! As you may guess, none of the flipping horses I picked won or even placed, so my first ever attempt at betting is destined to be my last attempt. I'm not really into spending money on something that may or may not pay off - I'd much prefer to spend it on a couple of drinks and have myself a hazy afternoon, or a t-shirt or something tangible. Anyway, I'm off soon - making dinner for my hot man and a couple of friends tonight AND THEN, snuggling! I'm soooo happy he's back! :-)

6 comments:

scottiejt said...

Don't worry Monty, I bloody lost as well!!!!! Damn donkeys!!!!

Monty said...

Yeah, think we should make pet (particularly dog) food from all the nags that we picked but didn't win!

Tom said...

Well guess which one I put my money on... yup, the only one not to even finish. :P

Tom said...

PS why pet food. They eat horse in france and it's delicious! :P

Adaptive Radiation said...

I love how even a posting about horses ends with a nice statement about McBrad ; )

Darth Gateau said...

it's a rocky road to ruin, betting on the geegees! Try a donkey ride next time. Much cheaper and they're super friendly.

Labels