Friday, August 15, 2008

What kind of wine are you?...


For my 300th post (yes, I can barely believe it but I've clocked up 300 posts), I've decided to steal a meme off Tom, who stole it off James...


You Are Merlot (this I am not happy about. I find Merlot very blaahhhhh - it's so insipid and smooth and bland. There's no spice, no kick, no earthy robustness - it's like easy listening music. Shiraz, on the other hand...)


Smooth, confident, and popular - you're the type most likely to order wine for the whole group.You seem to breeze through life on your intuition and wit. And no one seems to mind! (OK, this is getting better)

You're comfortable in any social situation you find yourself in, and you never feel outclassed. (well, I'm a classy guy, what can I say!)

And while you live a charmed life, you never let it go to your head. (Charmed life? Well, I've got McBrad so yes, I think I'm living a pretty damned charmed life!)

You are truly down to earth and a great friend.

Deep down you are: Balanced and mature

Your partying style: Surprisingly wild... when you let loose, you really let loose (very true actually)

Your company is enjoyed best with: Some greasy pizza (disagree deeply with this one...would have greasy pizza maybe once a year! And when I'm having it, I'm not good company)

2 comments:

Tom said...

Merlot is used in Bordeaux to give softness and body to Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc among others.. It's only the 100% straight merlots which are a bit bland, so I wouldn't worry too much!

Balanced and Mature. So Old, but not so Old as to require a walking frame. :P

Monty said...

And trust me Tom, I aint 100% straight! LOL

Labels