Saturday, August 23, 2008

A photo...



I was just looking through a few pics that friends took of our holiday in Phuket in April and this one caught my eye. I really like it. I'm not posing for it. It's just me but a very different me from my usual life. My legs aren't stick-like as they once were - they look like normal legs with flesh and muscles (albeit small muscles). They're still blindingly white but nothing (except fake tan) is going to change that. I'm relaxed, I've got a bit of a goatee happening, my little Aussiebum togs, and a really comfortable white shirt. And I'm on the yacht! It was a lovely day, spent with friends and family. Fond memories.

4 comments:

Darth Gateau said...

it's all about legs on Aussie blogs at the mo ain't it? Good ones too.

I might throw a pic of my elbow on.

MadeInScotland said...

nah, it's about medals. 19 of them vs, is it 14?

ahoj

Monty said...

At least our gay boys are willing to come out unlike the rest of the world's closet athletes! ;-)

Charlie said...

Fab yacht there, how many pirates did you catch on the thai seas then?

Labels