Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back at work...

Well, it's now Thursday and I've been back at work 4 days now. UG! It's terribly hard to get out of bed at 6.30am, particularly given how cold it's been! But I've been doing it. Good stuff this week...

  1. McBrad and I celebrated 4 months on Tuesday and I just love him more and more and more.
  2. We had our annual performance reviews done this week and my boss has told me how much bonus I'll be receiving! YAY! Very excited about that - in fact, I was so excited, I went out and bought McBrad a shirt!
  3. Not sure what it was, but McBrad was particularly snuggly last night.
  4. Life is just mighty fine at the moment

On a completely unrelated topic, my mate (and fellow blogger) Tom suggested seeing Priscilla when it returns for a 3 month season in October and I think it's a smashing idea! I've seen it twice already, but it's just sooooo good that a third time will be just as fun! So, if any fellow bloggers are interested in going, let either Tom or me know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we all thought McBrad kept you warm at night!

Tom said...

See, told you I was good at delegating! ;)

Monty said...

Bugger, didn't even realize that I was doing it either!!! Tom, you're still runnning the show though. I'll just compile the numbers! ;-)

Darth Gateau said...

So jealous. Priscilla has supposed to have been coming to London for ages now. Elton John got involved at one point to finance it but alas it still hasn't made it. And now I'm leaving theatre central to live in the desert. Bugger!

Monty said...

Darth, apparently they're moving the production to London in Jan next year. Though of course, I'm sure you can scam a jaunt (oops, I mean a legitimate business trip) to Sydney sometime between Oct and Dec this year??? ;-) If you come, I'll shout you to Priscilla!

Darth Gateau said...

Really?! I'm booking my ticket as I type - sooo multi-functional luv, I'm practically a cottage industry...

Labels