Tuesday, July 22, 2008

McBrad Revealed...

We had arranged to have last night off - one of McBrad's friends had asked him to dinner as they hadn't caught up in ages, and I thought I needed an easy night at home, eat some dinner and watch TV. 10 o'clock comes and I'm desperately missing him! I'm fidgetting, can't watch whatever TV show it was, kept changing channels in the hope of some inspiration...all to no avail. Sent McBrad a text with words to the effect of "I'm missing you muchly, would love to come over for a cuddle and snuggle". This is not a new thing - I'll often send a text like that when I'm facing a night alone in my cold lonely bed. He normally responds with good humour but a firm "Good night, sleep well". But last night, he messaged me "If you want to come over, no probs. Home in 20 mins. x". You could've knocked me over with a feather!
Faster than you could say "knock me over with a feather", pj's were flung off, jeans/t-shirt/jumper flung on and I was out the door and driving with decidedly frantic haste over to his place. He opened the door, drew me inside and gave me a long hard snog! Magnificent! I was melting in his arms and Noodle, I think, saw how good it was and started jumping up, seeking the same! Bless. It was rather late - maybe 11.30pm or so - and so we had a quick cuddle on the sofa, discussing our respective days before it was off to bed with my gorgeous, hot man.
A most unexpected, but totally delightful way to finish the day off!
AND he gave the OK for me to post his pic on the blog. So, here it is...my very handsome boyfriend McBrad...this was taken by yours truly on day 2 of our Port Douglas holiday!

And this one was taken on our last day there...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a delightful man, B. Congrats.

I almost wanted to ask in your last post, if that broad shouldered man could turn around.
And without typing it you did.

Darwin said...

well well well... Tell McBrad thanks for being willing to share himself - nice to a put a face to the name and the stories...

Those evenings are absolutely the best - you're definitely very fortunate to have found someone so spontaneous and passionate. Colour me Green.

Mike said...

Wow, what gorgeous guys. Uber-envy and super hugs all the way from Guildford

The Mutant said...

Aw how sweet - What a handsome couple the pair of you make! I can see now why you're so besotted with him, nothing beats that unexpected "come on over" feeling!

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see you both. Very handsome couple...

Superchilled said...

Now you've done it, you'll be hounded by paparazzi forever!
;-)

Adaptive Radiation said...

Yes...very handsome couple indeed.

Will said...

I love it when guys get together and make a go of it. You two look very good separately and GREAT together.

Labels