Monday, March 26, 2007

Three Meme...

This is thanks to Tom...

Three Things That Scare Me:
Scary movies...I'm crap at them.
Not being in control...yep, I'm a control freak
Snakes, spiders, the usual stuff

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
My friend Englishman in Budapest...every Sunday night
Tequilla Mockingbird
Drs Frasier and Niles Crane

Three Things I Love:
Sydney in summer
A good drop of shiraz
Mr Right (just waiting to find him)

Three Things I Hate:
Illogical behaviour
Anchovies
Uncleanness (is there such a word?)

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
Why we can't adopt the Italian concept of siesta!
Why I keep meeting great guys who I think could be Mr Right (see above) and they aren't attracted to me...what the...?
Why traffic slows when there's no sane reason for it

Three Things On My Desk: (at home)
Umm, my PC
A huge jar of coin that is getting fuller and fuller by the day (really must take it into a bank one of these days and get it converted - there's gotta be a couple of hundred dollars there)
Pictures of my favourite people

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
Answering a question posed by one of my colleagues (I'm at work)
Eating Maltesers
Doing this meme

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
Find Mr Right (hmmm, there's a theme happening here)
Shag the pants off said Mr Right
Climb Ayres Rock (not exactly challenging, but hey, I do want to do it)

Three Things I Can Do:
Dinner Parties!
Floral arrangements (how gay is that)
Meet guys

Three Things I Can’t Do:
Lift my own body weight (I don't think so anyway, haven't really tried)
Fix my car (I'm lucky if I put fuel in it)
Do the Boston Marathon

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
The sound of pouring rain on a tin roof while lying in bed
The sound of silence at about 3pm on a Saturday afternoon on a hot summers day
Pet Shop Boys

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
NSW State of Origin supporters (not that you can understand them at the best of times anyway)
Crap music (I'll leave it to you to decide what that encompasses)
The alarm trying to wake you in the morning

Three Things I’d Like To Learn (but won’t):
Italian
My violin - I'd love to continue learning but doubt I'll ever get time
Management skills

Three Favourite Foods:
Cinnamon - well, not so much a food as a flavour
Caramel - tarts, slices, fudge...anything containing caramel
Roast leg of lamb - I'd give up dinner with Tom Cruise any day!

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
Banana Split
Bewitched
Are You Being Served?

6 comments:

Tom said...

Yay, you did it!

I'm with you on the siestas - I used to love them when I lived in Spain.... but we'll have to agree to disagree on the anchovies... delicious! :)

Single Guy said...

Boston Marathon...I walked/ran it when I was at Uni!

Monty said...

Tom, When I make you pizza, I'll make sure to put anchovies on ONE side of the pizza. :-) ...and we'll drink red wine and get pished together! hic! ;-)

Darth Gateau said...

mmmmm - cinnamon. I'm a huge fan too. I even blogged about it quite a while back. In fact it wasn't really about the flavour but about the effects that cinnamon can have on a man... or rather the taste of a man... er... well not a whole man, just a certain male element... er... if you eat enough cinnamon. Try it on potential Mr Rights...

kookyknut said...

I think the word you were looking for is: uncleanliness

Mmmm.. cinnamon.

Oh... and I was on the GLCS (Gay Lesbot Counselling Service) float for MG.

Darth Gateau said...

in answer to your question on my blog.

aah, our young apprentice... you shall have to experiment with this.
To only the most worthy of the gays is the "Secret of the Cinnamon" revealed...

Labels