Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's overcast and rainy in Mykonos...

Well, here I am, in Mykonos, the island of gay men (apparently) and I've seen more elderly American tourists and girls than I have gay men!!!

Well, what's this blog about? To be honest, I'm not sure...there's a thousand things going through my mind at the moment...

Unrequited love/lust. Is there such a thing as unrequited love? Or is it just lust, the desire for what we can't have? I met Carl online via Gaydar, and met him in person in Budapest where he lives. He's English, a teacher at a private English school in Bp. A total hottie, but for me, off limits. He told me his one big love of his life ended about 10 yrs ago and since then, he's pulled back from relationships! He's a very witty guy, very English, and a total gentleman...Doh! We got on very well, and I would love to get into a relationship with him, as he seems pretty much like Mr Right to me. Naturally, there's a couple of obstacles...1. He's already had the love of his life and has shut down from relationships. and 2. we live in different hemispheres and timezones! Unfortuantely, our relationshp at the moment is very platonic! Doh again!

Since leaving Bp, I have kept an ongoing sms conversation with him, and the more we speak, the more I like the guy!

But then, here I am in Mykonos, hoping to meet up with some sort of hot guy, for a shag or two, or three. So are my feelings for Carl real, or just unrequited lust? Sigh!

1 comment:

Single Guy said...

There is unrequited love...it's out there.

Labels