Monday, April 13, 2009

Pet Shop Boys...


McBrad got me the new PSB album "Yes" (plus it's accompanying remix album "etc") as one of his anniversary presents to me a couple of weeks ago. OK, so I've professed my deep and abiding love for PSB before but this album is just awesome! Some of the tracks are totally hands-in-the-air dance songs - thoroughly infectious pop music that elevates your mood 1000%! They just get me with their music. Admittedly, they're not everyone's cup of tea, but they are soooo mine! It was two years ago that I saw them perform in Sydney (over Easter as well) and I can't get enough of them. So do yourself a favour and buy the new CD!!! They certainly get the BIG TICK from me! :-)

1 comment:

Tom said...

It's fantastic isn't it? I downloaded it from iTunes about 2 weeks ago and have been playing it constantly and I still love it.

It's much more like the old 90's PSB that I really like - Very, Nightlife etc... I sort of liked Fundamental but not nearly as much as this one!

Labels