Sunday, September 06, 2009

September...

This is going to be a dot point type post...

. Currently looking for an apartment to buy (to live in). McBrad and I saw one yesterday which we both love and is just a little bit closer to his place than my current place. And yes Tom, it means moving over to the "other side" and leaving the beautiful leafy North Shore. So I'll be putting an offer in tomorrow! Wish me luck!

. Watching Idol at the moment - two guys to watch. Scottie the Hottie and Toby the Teacher! I'm in lust with both of them!!! Two completely different guys, but both sooooo yummy! (oh, and they can both sing...like I care!)

. I'm totally into salads now! I think it's the whole spring thing that's got me back into them, as well as an attempt to start eating a bit more wisely. I'm working my arse off with my Personal Trainer each week and so to then go home and chow down on KFC just doesn't make sense. Hence, the salads. In fact, I'm just about to sit down to an EPIC salad for dinner (with a nice piece of rump steak - I do like my rump) in front of the TV, watching the two HOTTIES sing! ;-)

. Spent a lovely Father's Day with McBrad and Noodle today! Noodle, clever girl that she is, bought him some stripey socks (he loves wearing stripey socks, and she loves chewing them up) and a bottle of YSL EDT - something like Nuit de Homme...or something. Anyway, he loved both of his gifts. Had breakfast in the sun with them and a couple of friends - just a really great way to spend a Sunday morning.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Is this an apartment for you or for two???? X

Campbell said...

...mmm yes, this does require clarification.
A big step if you're both going to live in it. I admit that was my first assumption, however I re-read the post after reading Mike's question and realise perhaps it was my romantic overlay!!!

Monty said...

It is an apartment for me to live in...albeit one that is closer to McBrad's. And if/when we decide to move in together, then it will be a nice little investment unit! :-) Sorry to shatter your romantic thoughts! :-)

Adaptive Radiation said...

Yes...Toby is so dreamy.

Labels