Monday, March 16, 2009

Mondays...

Well, it's been my longest absence from blogging...but I'm back.

I'm at home tonight - Monday is normally our night off - McBrad and I spend the night at our respective homes alone. And it's good to have time alone. But thinking about it tonight, I've realized that Mondays have become my least favourite night. And the reason is...I've generally spent a lovely weekend with my gorgeous guy and now I'm not with him.

It was a lovely weekend...nothing outstanding, but it's just wonderful to spend time with him during the day doing those normal little things. Last weekend, it was Mardi Gras and it was awesome watching it with McBrad - last year, I spent it with The Tourist but the thing is, I knew that was just a short term thing. This year, I was with the man that I'm deeply in love with and it was such a different feel. I was also with some friends (our favourite chef-in-training Tom included) and it was just a fun time.

Anyway, this week, I'm back studying for my next DFP unit - this is a killer! I'm mentally fatigued and it's only day 1. Last year, when I first met McBrad, I was doing my first DFP unit and so it feels like a bit of a step back in time.

This Friday, we've got our Anniversary party to celebrate with our friends. But the real anniversary is on the 29th...and I can't wait.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Hi! Yeah, long time no post... glad all is still well, as you are our inspiration! What's the exact date of your anniversary?

x

Phil said...

In case you don't see my reply to your comment ..

Thanks Mr B., it has been noted how well things are going with you & McB, all the best on the forthcoming anniversary :-))

Good luck with those exams!

K said...

Congratulations on your anniversary with McBrad and I wish you many more happy ones to come.

Labels