Sunday, March 29, 2009

Anniversary...

Well folks, we made it...yes that's right...Monty and McBrad are officially celebrating our First Anniversary today! Well, we actually started celebrating last week, but the date is actually today. We had our official celebration last night with a lovely dinner at Rambutan (which doubled as an Earth Hour celebration as well) and tonight, McBrad's bought a lovely bottle of vintage champers for us to down!

I'm thrilled to have made it this far, but acknowledge that it's only one year. But it's a huge thing for me and I'm delighted! I feel very very lucky to have found my gorgeous guy and every day, I love him more!

Well, it's only a very quick post today. Sorry about my lack of posts of recent times. Will try to improve.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone! :-)

11 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

Wow! Congratulations Monty. How time flies!

K said...

Congrats and may many more to come.

Campbell said...

Congratulations Monty. Hopefully the first of many!!

Bill said...

Well done! Hope it continues for many more years :)

ewe said...

Congratulations.

Peter said...

Congratulations to you both. Bottoms-up for the next year and beyond!

Mike said...

Congratulations Monty. I can't believe it's a whole year. and I can't thin of anyone who deserves it more. x

Volodya said...

Congratulations Monty! Hope you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Monty and McBrad. I've enjoyed reading the Blog for the past 12 Months. I'm very glad to observe your happiness etc. I must ask, has McBrad Drawn anything with his penis on the Mildewed windows of the Beautiful place Down South????? My advice, Be Creative.
McDreamy.

Darth Gateau said...

congrats!

MadeInScotland said...

yes a happy anniversary to you 2. We'll soon be celebrating 3 years of marriage.

ahoj

Labels