Wednesday, March 09, 2011

MG 2011...

Well, Mardi Gras is over for another year! And here's me as a tradie - a painter! It was the only trade I could think of that I had a hope of pulling off without being laughed at! Had an awesome time, but I have to say, dancing the whole way up Oxford St completely wore me out - I was exhausted by the end! Well, it comes with almost being 40!!! (yes, can you believe just over a month!)


Anonymous said...

Are those real tattoos?

Gargi Bose said...

Gifts are the perfect celebration initiators, and the collections from are the right examples of it. Mumbai is the city that never sleeps, and celebrates all the occasions with equal enthusiasm. A click at reveals the collections that salute the vibrant spirit of this city.

Adi Radili said...

Amazing blog!! Im very2 like this blog.. hope u visit back :).. keep posting

Citra Indah
Jual Rumah Jakarta
Software Payroll
Jual Tanah

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I really appreciate your content. Your posts has truly peaked my interest. I will take a note of your blog and keep checking for new articles about once a week.. review jual sepatu | ulasan jual sepatu online | jual sepatu online | jual sepatu murah online | rekomen jual sepatu | rekomendasi toko sepatu | jual sepatu terbaik | review jual sepatu online | jual sepatu online | jual rumah pekanbaru | jual toko pekanbaru | sewa apartement pekanbaru | jual tanah pekanbaru | sewa kos pekanbaru | hotel murah di jakarta | jual sepatu adidas | jual sepatu vans | jual sepatu new balance
Hotel murah di jakarta