Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fraser Island...

Hello from the amazing, stunning, gloriously hot and sunny Fraser Island!!! Just a quick update to let you all know that I'm alive and kicking and we're having a sensational time. I'll post more details whence I return to Sydney but suffice to say that it's been a lovely holiday. I've got buckets of pics to process and will post a couple of them for your viewing pleasure of course. It's just sooooo relaxing here - it feels like we've been gone for weeks instead of just merely 5 days but that's the effect of the island. Lots of langorous mornings in bed, some very energetic evenings in bed (he he he) and lots of eating the food, drinking the wine, and laying like brocoli on the sandy beaches! Perfect.

9 comments:

The Mutant said...

I soooo hate you right now. Don't worry though it's just a particularly violent shade of envy!

Adaptive Radiation said...

Fraser Island would actually be a welcomed cool change from this sweltering Melbourne heat. Enjoy the sun, the beach and the hot company!

Tom said...

Laying like broccoli? Hmmm... sounds uncomfortable.

Anyway, glad you're having a fantastic relaxing time! Watch out for the dingos (and the pommy tourists!) :)

Brent said...

Have a good time.

Monty said...

Tomm, the "Lay like broccoli" bit is a quote from Pretty Woman!

Tom said...

Oops, before my time! ;)

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Oh dear that quote would have been wasted on me too

Have a great time bruv x

Darth Gateau said...

"Lay like broccoli, y'know? Be still like vegetables...
I'm having myself a carpet picnic down here, you sure you don't wanna join me?"

Have I seen it too many times? That's what you get for living with 4 girls for 3 years...

K said...

I walked past McBrad today on my way home from gym. He's very handsome! Green with envy. Lol. :-)

He seems to have a glow about him that can only be attributed to being in love. Congrats.

Labels