Wednesday, January 07, 2009

7th January...

Well, it's Wednesday afternoon and I've just got home from work. I have to say, I am totally exhausted. This week has just dragged and I can't wait for tomorrow to come and go. I had lunch with McBrad today and he agreed with me, this holiday just can't come soon enough. The past month's social activities have left us both needing some chill out time. And Fraser Island should provide that perfectly.

It's been hot and dry for the past couple of weeks which has been a perfect start to summer - so we are very much in the mood for a nice Queensland holiday, sitting in the sun, strolling on the beach, swimming in the pool, sleeping, eating and generally doing very little. Granted, the resort we are staying at is an eco-resort and there are all sorts of walks and tours that we can take to explore the natural wonders of the island, but with the way I'm feeling, I'm not sure just how much we'll see.

Anyway, I probably will be offline until I get back next Thursday. Hopefully, I'll have some good pics to upload. :-)

3 comments:

Campbell said...

Have a great relaxing time Monty, but beware of the dingos!

K said...

Enjoy your holiday and relax.

IAN said...

Pictures are always good
Have a great trip away!

Labels